Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WIP: I'M BACK

Well I was hoping to show you all of my vinyl pouches that were causing me to lose my hair, but I forgot to take a picture. Ugh, they are all wrapped and mostly given away. Thankfully they were well received.

Speaking more of last year, I reached my goal of finishing 12 quilts, in fact I finished 15! My goal for next year is to learn how to FMQ. Gottta get over my fears.

I also embroidered and made this needle/project case for my bestie. She's a big Dr Who fan and it went well with my "knitting" theme for her gift. She got me two fabulous Lotta Jansdotter candles!!! They are going to be perfect for the new sewing room, coming in 2013.


On tap, I've got 8 blocks cut for the Modern Quilt Guild's Madrona Road fabric challenge. I'm excited to get started on this sampler quilt.


I've been knitting up a storm, I finished one of my socks I posted about several weeks ago and I'm working on a cowl. I don't know if it's because it's winter, but I've been really enthusiastic about knitting lately. So I dragged the boys to the local yarn shop and bought some yarn for a blanket for the new baby. It's Spud and Chloe, Outer. Aren't the colors fabulous? It also feels superb. Can't wait to get started on it.


Hope your New Year is off to a good start!

I'm linking up.



0 comments:

Post a Comment